The Face-Off RevealedHere's the whole twist...
- Snow boots have moved from the bottom left side of puzzle to bottom right.
- Hockey sticks and puck in the snow appear in slightly different location.
- Tom Foty’s signature has moved from right to left.
- Three additional pucks appear on the ice.
- The boy in front now has tape around his left leg.
- The dog is now wearing a referee uniform!
- Three kids in the background have moved to opposite sides of the ice.
- A tree fort has been built in the background.
- The hockey sticks from the garage wall are now on the tree fort.
- A tire swing is hanging from the tree fort.
- Candles appear in the windows of the house.
- Christmas lights appear on the garage and house.
- There’s a little snowman holding a hockey stick in front of the red shovel.
- A banner has been hung on the garage that says “Let’s Play Hockey.”
- Two additional orange cones mark a second goal on the ice.
- The plane has moved in the sky.
- There’s a pine tree in the image.
- The sky is less overcast with more blue sky.
- An additional telephone pole with wires has been added to the background.
- The color of the girl’s hat has changed from blue to red.
- The color of the boy’s hat has changed from red to blue.
Were you able to find all the changes?
Were you able to find Maynard? If you need a hint email us!
Thank you for assembling a PuzzleTwist jigsaw puzzle. If you could find the time to write a brief review or comment on the PuzzleTwist puzzles you have completed on our Facebook page, we’d greatly appreciate it. We’re a small family run business doing our best to get the word out on our products and reviews from customers can go a long way!
Please like us on Facebook too!
Thanks so much!